Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sad Hokie

I just want to say that my prayers are going out to the families of the students and faculty that were killed yesterday at VA Tech. As you may know, we are big Hokie fans; and although neither hubby nor I went to school there, many members of his family have, and we still have a strong emotional connection to the school. It made me sad and sick to see the scene unfold yesterday afternoon, and today I am just sad for everyone affected by this senseless tragedy. It was especially hard to look at photos and videos of places on the Tech campus that we frequent when we're in town for football games. Especially today, I want all of my family and friends to know I love them - and I'm saying an extra prayer of protection for Beanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment