Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm so excited...

...and I just can't hide it!

We received a city newsletter in the mail the other day. I rarely read these things. A community participant I am not, so I usually just throw them into the recycle pile. But this particular city newsletter had a blurb on the front about recreation classes, which I have desperately been trying to find (it's not as fun schlepping to Cville just for a dance class now that Sarah left), so I flipped through it, hoping to find a ballet class or something.

What I happened to see was far more exciting.

Right there, in the list of new business coming to the city (those who have applied for zoning/business licenses) was...wait for it...SEPHORA! OMG, The Greene is getting a Sephora! I am beside myself with excitement right now, even though I know most of my friends and family won't be quite as jazzed as I am. Thankfully, Squiggles is still way too young to care if his mommy drags him into a makeup store!

No comments:

Post a Comment