Monday, November 5, 2007

Starting...NOW!

So I've signed up for NaBloPoMo. Well, technically I signed up on Friday and promptly forgot to make any blog posts all weekend long. Please don't hate me, NaBloPoMo!

This will certainly be a challenge for me. I mean, I haven't made more than 5 entries on this entire blog since I started the dang thing, let alone post every single day. It's hard to motivate yourself to update something that only a few people read. So, I've decided to change my attitude about blogging. Did I start this blog to gain hordes of internet followers? No, I did not. I started this blog so I could have a place to talk about Squiggles and document these precious days. I'm horrible at scrapbooking, babybooking, really any "booking" for that matter. But I love the internet. I'm always on the internet. So I will use it to keep a record of my wonderful baby boy.

And I resolve to post every day. Maybe I'll even include a picture. That should get my mom and sister checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment