Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's all here

I've been wanting to blog again ever since Amelia was diagnosed with spina bifida. I found very few blogs that documented what it was like to have a baby with SB, and I hoped that if I could chronicle our story, it might help another family going through the same thing. Unfortunately, being pregnant and having a 2 1/2 year old complicated things just enough so that every time I thought, "Hey, I should write a post today", something else came up that demanded my attention.

Well, no more! I've imported all my old posts from my previous blog, Squiggles McGillicutty, and kept all the old posts on this blog, and I think we're off and running. I'll be posting new adventures, as well as going back and retro-posting the adventures we've already had. So keep any eye on the archives to see what we've been up to, and be on the lookout for new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment